Sometimes publishers don’t want to work with an ad network like Ad Sense. There might be various reasons for that decision and it is completely understandable. Which is why I’m here to provide you with some top-quality alternatives to Adsense? There are many different ad networks available for people who don’t wish or can’t work with Google for some reason.
Reasons to look for Ad Sense Alternatives
- Google Ad Sense rejects several websites for not having enough content or if they feel your site wouldn’t be acceptable for their advertisers.
- Getting a web site approved for Google Ad Sense isn’t as simple as it was in the past.
- Google Ad Sense contains a ton of rules and they monitor sites constantly. If you happen to interrupt even one rule, they’ll not simply ban the site, they’ll ban you and won’t allow you to open a brand-new Ad Sense account. And even though you manage to open one somehow and they catch you later, they’ll ban the new account.
- If you ever accidentally click on an advertisement on your website you’ll be prohibited for life.
- Many website owners feel that Google Ad Sense rules are simply too strict. Conforming to the numerous rules typically ends up in website design issues. In some instances, you’ve got to redesign your entire website just so you’ll be able to use Google Ad Sense.
Contextual text ads usually don’t match a site’s style and layout.
Let’s check out some common situations within which individuals search out alternate means that of monetization. Here are the top alternative ad networks that you can use rather than Google Ad Sense. Take it slow and look into all of them. you must notice many that may work well along with your sites.
AdSterra could be a premium advertising network serving over ten billion geo-targeted ad impressions per month. They provide numerous common ad formats for internet and mobile devices: ponders, customary banners, opening, sliders, and direct links.
AdSterra works with websites from all kinds of niches and has an excellent ad fill rate for all countries. They’re an ideal different from AdSense.
Publishers will now have an on-time payment plan shaped bi-weekly through major payment systems, moreover as a private account manager and time period statistics provided through AdSterra API. Adsterra conjointly offers a five-hitter Referral program.
They permit you to customize your ads, and it solely serves discourse ads. One smart factor is that you can use it together with AdSense and there aren’t any problems at all. Chitika pays via PayPal ($10 USD minimum that is sweet for starters) or via check ($50 minimum
Pop cash is another excellent network that has been out for a long time. Pop Cash has Pounder ads CPM and good inventory for all countries each for mobile and desktop traffic. You’ll be able to request your payments within the dashboard and that they pay via PayPal, Payza, and Paxum. Cash transfers sometimes take 24-48 hours that isn’t unhealthy at all.
Ad buff is high paying, Ad sense alternative ad network that focuses on increasing revenue for quality publishers. They provide high paying CPM and CPC ads and deliver only top quality unassertive banners to guests.